AEI resident scholar and Middle East Quarterly editor Michael Rubin points out that this Washington Post story by Robin Wright and Glenn Kessler is so thinly sourced that a careful reader can probably deduce who is leaking to whom: United States Ambassador to the United Nations Zalmay Khalilzad to the Post, and Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte to Clinton-era NSC official Bruce Riedel at Brookings.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Statesmanship: Obama versus Bibi
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell