AEI resident scholar and Middle East Quarterly editor Michael Rubin points out that this Washington Post story by Robin Wright and Glenn Kessler is so thinly sourced that a careful reader can probably deduce who is leaking to whom: United States Ambassador to the United Nations Zalmay Khalilzad to the Post, and Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte to Clinton-era NSC official Bruce Riedel at Brookings.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell