Ever since Hall of Fame coach Joe Gibbs returned to take charge of the Washington Redskins four seasons ago, I’ve been saying he would succeed eventually. Until four weeks ago. That’s when the Redskins lost at home 17-16 to the sorry Buffalo Bills. The loss was the team’s fourth straight — all close games — and it dropped the Redskins record to 5-7. Worst of all, Buffalo won on a last second field goal, after Gibbs had called two straight time-outs in an effort to
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell