Ever since Hall of Fame coach Joe Gibbs returned to take charge of the Washington Redskins four seasons ago, I’ve been saying he would succeed eventually. Until four weeks ago. That’s when the Redskins lost at home 17-16 to the sorry Buffalo Bills. The loss was the team’s fourth straight — all close games — and it dropped the Redskins record to 5-7. Worst of all, Buffalo won on a last second field goal, after Gibbs had called two straight time-outs in an effort to
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell