…to all of our readers.
We’re spending this New Year’s Eve the same way we’ve spent the last several, chaperoning a party hosted by one of our teenage daughters. Which leaves plenty of time to reflect on 2007, a year that couldn’t seem to get any respect but was, on the whole, pretty good, for us and for the world at large. As always, what makes this site worthwhile for us is our readers. Thanks to all of you, and best wishes for 2008.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Does Trump Trump? Angelo Codevilla on Our Present Moment
- Morality Police Come to France [With comment by Paul]
- Washington Post agrees with Power Line: Cruz crushed Code Pink
- Hillary's hot air balloon (2)
- Nick Saban offers a life lesson
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell