…to all of our readers.
We’re spending this New Year’s Eve the same way we’ve spent the last several, chaperoning a party hosted by one of our teenage daughters. Which leaves plenty of time to reflect on 2007, a year that couldn’t seem to get any respect but was, on the whole, pretty good, for us and for the world at large. As always, what makes this site worthwhile for us is our readers. Thanks to all of you, and best wishes for 2008.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell