…to all of our readers.
We’re spending this New Year’s Eve the same way we’ve spent the last several, chaperoning a party hosted by one of our teenage daughters. Which leaves plenty of time to reflect on 2007, a year that couldn’t seem to get any respect but was, on the whole, pretty good, for us and for the world at large. As always, what makes this site worthwhile for us is our readers. Thanks to all of you, and best wishes for 2008.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell