Today we had Michael Barone as a guest on our radio show. We spent the first segment talking about the results in Iowa and the current state of the 2008 race. In the second segment, we talked about the new edition of Michael’s Almanac of American Politics and his views on the broader currents in American politics. This is a great opportunity to hear from America’s foremost political analyst.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
To comment on the interview, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell