A few minutes ago, Florida’s governor Charles Crist endorsed John McCain. The Florida primary has been truly too close to call until now, but I’ve got to believe it has just swung in McCain’s favor.
The following statement contains a number of assumptions, but I think Crist’s endorsement may prove to be the worst development of the day for Hillary Clinton.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill