A few minutes ago, Florida’s governor Charles Crist endorsed John McCain. The Florida primary has been truly too close to call until now, but I’ve got to believe it has just swung in McCain’s favor.
The following statement contains a number of assumptions, but I think Crist’s endorsement may prove to be the worst development of the day for Hillary Clinton.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell