A few minutes ago, Florida’s governor Charles Crist endorsed John McCain. The Florida primary has been truly too close to call until now, but I’ve got to believe it has just swung in McCain’s favor.
The following statement contains a number of assumptions, but I think Crist’s endorsement may prove to be the worst development of the day for Hillary Clinton.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell