When the twit moderating the World Economic Forum panel in Davos on Iran insulted America’s fomer ambassador to the United Nations, America’s current ambassador to the United Nations (Zalmay Khalilzad) should have said “so long.” Instead he stuck around and participated in the proceedings, apparently in violation of administration policy. Will Secretary Rice see fit to put Khalilzad on double secret probation in any manner consistent with her badmouthing and subsequent “down the memory hole” treatment of Jay Lefkowitz?
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell