When the twit moderating the World Economic Forum panel in Davos on Iran insulted America’s fomer ambassador to the United Nations, America’s current ambassador to the United Nations (Zalmay Khalilzad) should have said “so long.” Instead he stuck around and participated in the proceedings, apparently in violation of administration policy. Will Secretary Rice see fit to put Khalilzad on double secret probation in any manner consistent with her badmouthing and subsequent “down the memory hole” treatment of Jay Lefkowitz?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Federal judge threatens to hold IRS commissioner and DOJ lawyers in contempt [With Comment by John]
- Lions, Triggers, and Critics, Oh My!
- We Live In a World Gone Mad
- Planned Parenthood Video #4 Is a Shocker
- An Omnibus Climate And Green Weenie Update [With Derision by John]
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell