When the twit moderating the World Economic Forum panel in Davos on Iran insulted America’s fomer ambassador to the United Nations, America’s current ambassador to the United Nations (Zalmay Khalilzad) should have said “so long.” Instead he stuck around and participated in the proceedings, apparently in violation of administration policy. Will Secretary Rice see fit to put Khalilzad on double secret probation in any manner consistent with her badmouthing and subsequent “down the memory hole” treatment of Jay Lefkowitz?
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell