It’s the last Republican debate before Super Tuesday, and Mitt Romney’s last chance to slow John McCain’s momentum. If you’re watching the debate, there’s no more fun way to do it than to participate in our group live blog. You can comment in real time and see what your fellow conservatives are making of the action. Or, if like me you won’t be able to watch the debate–I’ll be on an airplane–you can check in and see what others thought of it. The debate is at the Reagan Library in California and begins at 5:00 Pacific, 8:00 Eastern time.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell