It’s the last Republican debate before Super Tuesday, and Mitt Romney’s last chance to slow John McCain’s momentum. If you’re watching the debate, there’s no more fun way to do it than to participate in our group live blog. You can comment in real time and see what your fellow conservatives are making of the action. Or, if like me you won’t be able to watch the debate–I’ll be on an airplane–you can check in and see what others thought of it. The debate is at the Reagan Library in California and begins at 5:00 Pacific, 8:00 Eastern time.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Clues to a Mystery [Updated With a Third]
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell