It’s the last Republican debate before Super Tuesday, and Mitt Romney’s last chance to slow John McCain’s momentum. If you’re watching the debate, there’s no more fun way to do it than to participate in our group live blog. You can comment in real time and see what your fellow conservatives are making of the action. Or, if like me you won’t be able to watch the debate–I’ll be on an airplane–you can check in and see what others thought of it. The debate is at the Reagan Library in California and begins at 5:00 Pacific, 8:00 Eastern time.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell