Rudy Giuliani appeared with John McCain today at the Reagan Library, where tonight’s debate will take place, announced that he is dropping out of the race, and endorsed McCain. McCain’s momentum appears unstoppable.
I was never as down on McCain, or his prospects, as many other conservatives, but as of last summer I certainly didn’t expect I’d ever be writing that last sentence.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell