Rudy Giuliani appeared with John McCain today at the Reagan Library, where tonight’s debate will take place, announced that he is dropping out of the race, and endorsed McCain. McCain’s momentum appears unstoppable.
I was never as down on McCain, or his prospects, as many other conservatives, but as of last summer I certainly didn’t expect I’d ever be writing that last sentence.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell