We devote a fair amount of attention to reporting on depressing developments at college campuses, especially those with which we have connections and/or personal familiarity. Examples include the Stanford law faculty trying to discourage students from interviewing with military recruiters; the administration at William & Mary removing a cross from a college chapel; and the various power plays of the Dartmouth administration and trustees designed in part to allow the college to continue unchecked its leftward drift.
It’s a real pleasure, then, to report that George Mason Law School, under the leadership of its dean, Dan Polsby, will require first-year law students to take a course titled The Founders
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell