…here is an alternative: a century’s worth of actresses. Personally, I would say that the peak was reached around mid-century, but Paulette Goddard and Catherine Zeta-Jones would stand out in any decade. In my opinion. Anyway, here it is; click on Marilyn:
Via Ann Althouse, posting at InstaPundit.
We’ve been watching for a while, for no apparent reason, since the only movie we’ve seen this year that was nominated for anything was Ratatouille.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell