…here is an alternative: a century’s worth of actresses. Personally, I would say that the peak was reached around mid-century, but Paulette Goddard and Catherine Zeta-Jones would stand out in any decade. In my opinion. Anyway, here it is; click on Marilyn:
Via Ann Althouse, posting at InstaPundit.
We’ve been watching for a while, for no apparent reason, since the only movie we’ve seen this year that was nominated for anything was Ratatouille.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell