Ed Morrissey has announced that he will be closing his influential Captain’s Quarters blog and joining Michelle Malkin at Hot Air. Ed’s move will save me a few seconds each day, since both he and Michelle are part of my regular daily reading.
But this is also a good time to reflect on what Ed has accomplished at Captain’s Quarters. Not only does he singlehandedly match, more or less, the quantity of our output at Power Line, but day-after-day he somehow manages to generate high quality analysis across a full spectrum of issues, foreign, domestic, and political. We at Power Line have the luxury of settling, informally, upon our own particular beats. Ed’s beat is nearly everything that might interest a discerning reader.
No luck will be required to make Ed’s move a successful one, so we’ll just wish him well.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- In search of an honest liberal
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell