Ed Morrissey has announced that he will be closing his influential Captain’s Quarters blog and joining Michelle Malkin at Hot Air. Ed’s move will save me a few seconds each day, since both he and Michelle are part of my regular daily reading.
But this is also a good time to reflect on what Ed has accomplished at Captain’s Quarters. Not only does he singlehandedly match, more or less, the quantity of our output at Power Line, but day-after-day he somehow manages to generate high quality analysis across a full spectrum of issues, foreign, domestic, and political. We at Power Line have the luxury of settling, informally, upon our own particular beats. Ed’s beat is nearly everything that might interest a discerning reader.
No luck will be required to make Ed’s move a successful one, so we’ll just wish him well.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell