As I argue below, a candidate’s voting record is the best evidence of his place on the political spectrum, and his rhetorical flourishes should count for little or nothing in this regard. A candidate’s statements on his website rank somewhere in between.
In Barack Obama’s case, the website tells the same tale as the voting record, as Examiner columnist Melanie Scarborough shows.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell