Phil Kerpen at NRO urges Mike Huckabee to give up his presidential run and file for the U.S. Senate race in Arkansas (the deadline for doing so is March 10). It won’t happen; in fact Huckabee says he’s more likely to “get tattooed and go out on the town with Amy Winehouse.
Most Read on Power Line
- A Window Opens Onto the Left-Wing Conspiracy
- Are A Few Journalists Starting to Figure It Out?
- Cleta Mitchell: IRS annoyed by Power Line
- Dan Rather Plots Comeback, With Assist From Robert Redford
- Are Journalists Starting to Figure It Out? (Chapter 2)
- World Cup preview -- Argentina vs. Holland [UPDATED -- Argentina wins]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell