Max Boot says he has known Samantha Power (a key Barack Obama adviser) for six years and has “never heard her say anything that I would construe as anti-Israel.” Because I respect Boot so much, I reviewed my posts on Ms. Power to see whether I should re-evaluate my assessment that she is, in fact, anti-Israel.
Here are the pieces of information on which I based my claim:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell