This column in the Gulf News, a newspaper in the United Arab Emirates, argues that “Obama is good for Israel.” According to Abe Greenwald, the author of the column, Patrick Seale, is a friend of the late Syrian dictator Hafiz Assad and has blamed the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri on Israel.
Seale thinks Obama would be good for Israel because he would “oversee Israel
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell