This column in the Gulf News, a newspaper in the United Arab Emirates, argues that “Obama is good for Israel.” According to Abe Greenwald, the author of the column, Patrick Seale, is a friend of the late Syrian dictator Hafiz Assad and has blamed the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri on Israel.
Seale thinks Obama would be good for Israel because he would “oversee Israel
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell