This column in the Gulf News, a newspaper in the United Arab Emirates, argues that “Obama is good for Israel.” According to Abe Greenwald, the author of the column, Patrick Seale, is a friend of the late Syrian dictator Hafiz Assad and has blamed the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri on Israel.
Seale thinks Obama would be good for Israel because he would “oversee Israel
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell