Samantha Power may be gone from (or have been relegated to the shadows of) the Obama campaign, but Robert Malley remains. And Malley’s positions regarding Israel and the Palestinians, though perhaps more conventional than Power’s, are at least as noxious. For example, as Eric Trager reminds us, Malley has gushed over Arafat and has suggested that the 2000 Camp David summit failed because Israel was interested in making Arafat look bad rather than in giving the Palestinians a state, a view that Bill Clinton disputes.
Malley is also a booster of Hamas, Arafat’s most faithful heirs. He not only argued that we should move towards engagement with Hamas, but welcomed last year
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill