…to our Christian readers.
We’re not used to having to worry about being snowbound on Easter. It is early this year; for a long time I wondered why Easter jumps around on the calendar, until finally I looked it up. Easter is the first sunday after the first full moon following the vernal equinox. The reason it’s so early this year is that the vernal equinox was on March 20, and we had a full moon on March 21. Just in case you were wondering.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell