If you live near the Twin Cities area, tomorrow is a big day: Vets for Freedom’s National Heroes’ Tour is coming to town. Hugh Hewitt attended the kick-off of the tour aboard the Midway, and tomorrow night, they’re coming to the Twin Cities.
At 9:00 tomorrow morning, the Vets will be at the Forest Lake American Legion with our friend Michele Bachmann. Then, from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m., they will be at the Fort Snelling Officers’ Club just south of the Twin Cities airport, on Highway 5 or 494, I’m not sure which, but TC residents will realize that there isn’t much difference.
I’ll be there; I’m looking forward to meeting Pete Hegseth and others. It should be a fun event; if you live near the Twin Cities, we hope you’ll show up.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell