The New Nixon is having great fun contrasting Pat Nixon’s 1969 trip to Vietnam with Ms. Hillary’s renowned trip to Bosnia — almost as much fun as Michelle Malkin is having with Senator Clinton’s trip itself. Today Sandy Quinn has an interview with the Army pilot who accompanied Mrs. Nixon together with a related photo.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell