Debbie Schlussel has much more on Murthanna Al-Hanooti, Saddam’s man in Southfield, Michigan. Al-Hanooti brokered the trip that took Democrats Jim McDermott, David Bonior, and Mike Thompson to Iraq in 2002, courtesy of Saddam Hussein. He was indicted yesterday for working as a spy for Saddam Hussein’s intelligence service.
Among other things, Al-Hanooti is the former head of CAIR’s Michigan chapter. Al-Hanooti’s indictment coincides with the third installment of the ten-part series by the Investigative Project on Terrorism on CAIR. Part 3 of the series features the checkered record of CAIR officials and associates.
Via Michelle Malkin.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell