At the Investigative Project on Terrorism, Steve Emerson has compiled an impressive scrapbook of photographs of indicted Iraqi spy Murthanna Al-Hanooti. The photographs depict Al-Hanooti with dignitaries ranging from First Lady Hillary Clinton in 1996 to Vice President Al Gore to significant members of Congress.
In today’s New York Sun, Ira Stoll has more on Al-Hanooti’s 1996 visit with Ms. Hillary, noting that her White House schedule shows that she met with David Bonior and a group of “Chaldean Americans” in May 1996. Stoll also observes that Al-Hanooti spread campaign donations across a wide swath of the political landscape including President Bush, former Michigan Senator Spencer Abraham, Rep. Tom Campbell, and Rep. John Conyers.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- The world turned upside down, Obama style
- Mounting Campus Backlash, The Sequel
- Democrats and their masters
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
- Hillary lectures reporters, gets standing ovation
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell