At the Investigative Project on Terrorism, Steve Emerson has compiled an impressive scrapbook of photographs of indicted Iraqi spy Murthanna Al-Hanooti. The photographs depict Al-Hanooti with dignitaries ranging from First Lady Hillary Clinton in 1996 to Vice President Al Gore to significant members of Congress.
In today’s New York Sun, Ira Stoll has more on Al-Hanooti’s 1996 visit with Ms. Hillary, noting that her White House schedule shows that she met with David Bonior and a group of “Chaldean Americans” in May 1996. Stoll also observes that Al-Hanooti spread campaign donations across a wide swath of the political landscape including President Bush, former Michigan Senator Spencer Abraham, Rep. Tom Campbell, and Rep. John Conyers.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell