Glenn Reynolds hooked up a little while ago with Michael Yon for a report, via satellite telephone, on the fighting going on against Shia militias in Basra and Baghdad. It’s not exactly an eyewitness account, since Yon is in Mosul, where he’s been following the devastation we’ve wreaked on al Qaeda–a battle that, Yon says, is about over. Still, his on-the-ground analysis of the conflict with the Shia militias is better informed and more balanced than you’ll get pretty much anywhere else. It’s well worth listening to; you can check it out here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
- The Economy in Pictures
- Glenn Kessler illustrates why moderators shouldn't "fact check"
- The National Anthem: a tale of two football teams
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell