Death threats by proponents of the religion of peace have led to the removal of the Geert Wilders film “Fitna” from LiveLeak’s servers that we linked to yesterday. In a kind of “I am Spartacus” response, numerous sites have reposted the video. Victor Trombettas, for example, has posted it here on his blog’s YouTube account; Pat Dollard has posted it here on his site with the vow that he “will NEVER bow to your ******** yappity yapping”; Michelle Malkin has posted it here; Hot Air has posted it here; Rusty Shackleford has posted it here. As of this moment, it is still posted on Google here. Download your own copy here.
And don’t forget the comments of Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende on the film earlier this week at a news conference held at the Hague: “The film equates Islam with violence. We reject this interpretation.”
JOHN adds: Hey, we’re Spartacus too! Here it is:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell