…but here in Minnesota, it’s not because lilacs are soaking up the spring rains. On the contrary, we’re still eating dried tubers; in fact, I can barely see across the street because of the heavy spring snowfall. Somewhere between four and eight inches are forecast to be on the ground by the time the Twins open their home season at 7:00 tonight. Newfallen snow is a rather bizarre setting for baseball, but if it seems odd now, just wait until 2010 when the Twins go back to playing outdoors.
For Paul’s more substantial thoughts on the upcoming season, and a poll, scroll down a couple of posts.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell