Mike Honeycutt was part of the contingent of Minnesota members of the Vets for Freedom who joined forces on Capitol Hill yesterday to support General Petraeus. His interesting report is “Vets on the Hill, one Minnesotan’s take.” Mike reports on his encounters and attempted encounters with Senators Coleman (thumbs up) and Klobuchar (thumbs down), Reps. John Kline (thumbs up), Betty McCollum (elsewhere) and Keith Ellison (via his staff, Ellison earns a hat tip for being the only Minnesota Democrat to schedule a meeting with Vets For Freedom).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell