Mike Honeycutt was part of the contingent of Minnesota members of the Vets for Freedom who joined forces on Capitol Hill yesterday to support General Petraeus. His interesting report is “Vets on the Hill, one Minnesotan’s take.” Mike reports on his encounters and attempted encounters with Senators Coleman (thumbs up) and Klobuchar (thumbs down), Reps. John Kline (thumbs up), Betty McCollum (elsewhere) and Keith Ellison (via his staff, Ellison earns a hat tip for being the only Minnesota Democrat to schedule a meeting with Vets For Freedom).
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell