Mike Honeycutt was part of the contingent of Minnesota members of the Vets for Freedom who joined forces on Capitol Hill yesterday to support General Petraeus. His interesting report is “Vets on the Hill, one Minnesotan’s take.” Mike reports on his encounters and attempted encounters with Senators Coleman (thumbs up) and Klobuchar (thumbs down), Reps. John Kline (thumbs up), Betty McCollum (elsewhere) and Keith Ellison (via his staff, Ellison earns a hat tip for being the only Minnesota Democrat to schedule a meeting with Vets For Freedom).
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell