Mike Honeycutt was part of the contingent of Minnesota members of the Vets for Freedom who joined forces on Capitol Hill yesterday to support General Petraeus. His interesting report is “Vets on the Hill, one Minnesotan’s take.” Mike reports on his encounters and attempted encounters with Senators Coleman (thumbs up) and Klobuchar (thumbs down), Reps. John Kline (thumbs up), Betty McCollum (elsewhere) and Keith Ellison (via his staff, Ellison earns a hat tip for being the only Minnesota Democrat to schedule a meeting with Vets For Freedom).
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell