Mike Honeycutt was part of the contingent of Minnesota members of the Vets for Freedom who joined forces on Capitol Hill yesterday to support General Petraeus. His interesting report is “Vets on the Hill, one Minnesotan’s take.” Mike reports on his encounters and attempted encounters with Senators Coleman (thumbs up) and Klobuchar (thumbs down), Reps. John Kline (thumbs up), Betty McCollum (elsewhere) and Keith Ellison (via his staff, Ellison earns a hat tip for being the only Minnesota Democrat to schedule a meeting with Vets For Freedom).
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell