We understand that Bill O’Reilly will be reporting on and playing highlights of the audio clips of Barack Obama’s mainstream Chicago friend Bill Ayers on his O’Reilly Factor impact segment at ten after the top of the hour tonight. We posted the audio clips here (part 1) and here (part 2). It should be worth watching as this story breaks out of its cocoon following last week’s debate. Thanks to Hugh Hewitt, Guy Benson and Chicago’s Sandy Rios Show.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell