We understand that Bill O’Reilly will be reporting on and playing highlights of the audio clips of Barack Obama’s mainstream Chicago friend Bill Ayers on his O’Reilly Factor impact segment at ten after the top of the hour tonight. We posted the audio clips here (part 1) and here (part 2). It should be worth watching as this story breaks out of its cocoon following last week’s debate. Thanks to Hugh Hewitt, Guy Benson and Chicago’s Sandy Rios Show.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell