Michael Brodkorb has been following the story of Minnesota DFL Senate candidate Al Franken’s “forfeited” California corporation at Minnesota Democrats Exposed. In the latest update, Brodkorb tracks the shifting stories regarding the California issue and compares a letter produced from a Franken accountant to the state of California on the current issue with one produced earlier from a Franken accountant to the state of New York regarding Franken’s failure to provide workers compensation/disability insurance to the Franken corporations employees. Brodkorb’s intriguing post is “Franken’s tax problems in California: A tale of two letters.” The evidence is at the least suggestive of disarray in Franken’s business affairs.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell