As Paul notes immediately below, Chas Freeman leaves the stage with a parting shot. Freeman explains his withdrawal from his appointment as chair of the National Intelligence Council, pointing a finger at “unscrupulous people with a passionate attachment to the views of a political faction in a foreign country.” I trust that our readers can translate this disgusting statement for themselves. To say the least, Freeman’s statement reflects incredibly poorly on those responsible for his appointment.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell