What the Minneapolis Star Tribune is to Keith Ellison, the New York Times is to Barack Obama. Michael Goldfarb explores the irony of the Times deep-sixing the story of Obama’s bow to the King of Saudi Arabia last week. Goldfarb aptly titles his post “The NYTimes bows before Obama.” We still don’t know why Obama bowed to the King. At least we know why the Times is bowing!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell