What the Minneapolis Star Tribune is to Keith Ellison, the New York Times is to Barack Obama. Michael Goldfarb explores the irony of the Times deep-sixing the story of Obama’s bow to the King of Saudi Arabia last week. Goldfarb aptly titles his post “The NYTimes bows before Obama.” We still don’t know why Obama bowed to the King. At least we know why the Times is bowing!
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell