We’ve implemented a new comment feature, on a trial basis, and welcome comments from readers. Comments are moderated, which means that they appear only if we approve them. We approve comments to the extent that we think they make the site more valuable and interesting to readers. Bear in mind that we will NOT approve any anonymous comments. All comments must be submitted with the full name (first and last) of the commenter.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell