We’ve implemented a new comment feature, on a trial basis, and welcome comments from readers. Comments are moderated, which means that they appear only if we approve them. We approve comments to the extent that we think they make the site more valuable and interesting to readers. Bear in mind that we will NOT approve any anonymous comments. All comments must be submitted with the full name (first and last) of the commenter.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell