RealClearPolitics features John Hinderaker’s “EPA quashes dissent on climate change” in its lineup this morning. In his update to the post, John notes that Noel Sheppard documents the almost complete media blackout of this story. Sheppard contrasts the media blackout of the story with the media’s treatment of the Bush administration. John’s post credits Kevin Mooney’s Examiner story for the tip.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell