RealClearPolitics features John Hinderaker’s “EPA quashes dissent on climate change” in its lineup this morning. In his update to the post, John notes that Noel Sheppard documents the almost complete media blackout of this story. Sheppard contrasts the media blackout of the story with the media’s treatment of the Bush administration. John’s post credits Kevin Mooney’s Examiner story for the tip.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- In search of an honest liberal
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell