RealClearPolitics features John Hinderaker’s “EPA quashes dissent on climate change” in its lineup this morning. In his update to the post, John notes that Noel Sheppard documents the almost complete media blackout of this story. Sheppard contrasts the media blackout of the story with the media’s treatment of the Bush administration. John’s post credits Kevin Mooney’s Examiner story for the tip.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell