At Menorah Blog, Jim has posted Prime Minister Netanyahu’s July 4 speech at what appears to be the American embassy in Tel Aviv. It is a timely and moving speech. The video begins with a brief word from video sponsor Menashe Sopher’s Airport and Limousine Service. Menashe is geting his money’s worth on this one. For an update on the Obama administration’s misguided adventures with Israel, see Carl in Jerusalem’s “Something for nothing?”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell